Respondology Referral Agreement
Last Updated: May 31, 2019
Here are the terms of the Referral program:
- You will be paid $50 (US) for every subscriber who signs up for our service during the promotion period using your code and who maintains their account through the two-week trial period and is successfully charged their
- The promotion period will be June 1, 2019 through July 15, 2019. We may elect to terminate this program at any time, or extend it, for any reason. We will provide notice to you if the promotion period ends early or is extended. Any persons referred outside of the promotion period (e.g., attempts to sign up with your code outside of the promotion period) will not garner a payment towards you. This Agreement will automatically terminate when the promotion period ends.
- All payments will be made to you using Venmo or PayPal on a weekly basis, for all referrals earned by you in the previous week. We require your Venmo or PayPal account information in order to sign you up.
- You get to use the Mod service free during the promotion period, provided that, in our determination, you are actively driving referrals to our service and are otherwise in compliance with the terms of this Agreement. For example, if you are using the service for an extended period of time for free without driving any referrals, we may terminate your account and/or require that you move your account to a paid service in order to take advantage of our services going forward.
As a part of this Referral program, you also agree to provide services to us in the form of promoting our products in exchange for free services provided by us to you during the term of this Agreement, subject to your compliance with the terms of this Referral Agreement. As part of that arrangement, you agree to all of the following:
- During the term of this Agreement, you will use your commercially reasonable efforts to consistently promote our services on your various social media channels, with the goal of actively driving referrals to our service.
- We will not control all of your methods and means of distributing your content about our services. That means you must be truthful, honest, and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and policies in all jurisdictions and on all platforms on which you disseminate your content. This means, without limitation, that you agree to abide by the FTC rules for endorsements and “Dot Com” disclosures. That includes, without limitation, clearly disclosing the material connection between yourself and Respondology, namely, that Respondology has entered into this arrangement with you as the reason for your promotion our services. You also agree, without limitation, to provide all disclaimers prominently and “above the fold” where consumers will be most likely to see them.
- We do not provide legal advice to you at any time, either orally, in any writing, or through this Agreement. We will not be liable for any of your actions in promotion our services. You agree to fully defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless for any third party actions against us as a result of your actions or failure to act.
- You will not disparage or slander us. You agree to attempt in good faith the resolution of any disputes, customer service issues, or technical problems with us directly first. You will not engage in any unethical, rude, antagonizing, dangerous, or malicious behavior to anyone. You will maintain a good reputation and reputable dealings within your industry. You will also not be associated with any controversial or illegal content, paraphernalia, substances, viewpoints, or activities.
- Although we will not control your content, you understand we have the right to monitor your content, request access to and/or copies of any of your content at any time, and that we may ask you to remove your content or may terminate your participation in this program at any time.
- We retain all ownership and right in and to all aspects of our products and services, including without limitation all intellectual property, trademarks, trade dress, and copywrites. All of your use of our content, and all generation of goodwill in your promotion of our services, will inure to our benefit and be owned by us.